Please read scholarship qualifications before submitting an application.
Purpose of Fund
1. To provide need – based scholarship aid to children of the GCSACC and employees of GCSACC Members.
2. To provide financial assistance to GCSACC members and their families in emergency situations.
3. To provide funding for local studies and turfgrass research.
4. To provide donations to local charities within the community.
Scholarship Eligibility - Scholarship deadline is July 1st
1. Any individual employed in Golf Management Operations for at least two seasons for a GCSACC member superintendent, who is attending or has been accepted to an accredited 2 or 4 year turf management school, certificate program or graduate program. (Please use John O’Connell Scholarship Application below)
2. A child of a GCSACC member attending or has been accepted to an accredited 2 or 4 year College, University or Educational Programs approved by the Board of Directors. (Please use Legacy Scholarship Application below)
3. Applicant must provide verification of enrollment from College or University.
4. Applicant must carry a minimum curriculum of 12 credits per semester and verify a 2.5 GPA.
5. A sponsor must be an active member of the GCSACC for a minimum of three years.
6. A sponsor must write a letter of recommendation on behalf of the applicant.
7. All applications must be completed and returned to the address listed above by July 1st of the year preceding your request for scholarship grant.
9. All above criteria must be met.